Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 22 - Bus ride to Anguo

Just spent an amazing three days with a group of Chinese medicine professionals, in the town of Anguo in Hebei (pronounced Hey Bee) province.

Our group included biochemists, a botanist from Kew Gardens in Britain, researchers, educators, authors, innovative clinicians and  an agronomist (PRC) from the field of Chinese medicine. I found myself on a bus packed with amazing minds!  

I’m very blessed to have been included on the guest list.  We had some incredible conversations – my mind is still soaking it all in and I’m sure I’ll be processing for days to come.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

What an amazing opportunity for you to experience! Thanks for sharing.

Ikaika said...

I can hardly wait til you get back. I'd love to hear what you've learned.

felecia said...

what a true blessing!!!
I am so happy for you..